If you enjoy an exciting dining experience, you will love your stay at Villa Riviera. Within a very close distance to your private condo, you’ll find a wide array of dining choices. Here are just a few of the options from which you will be able to choose:
- Ocean 302. This bar & grill in Melbourne Beach is an absolute must while you are visiting the area. It’s upscale yet has a casual and relaxed atmosphere and offers a wide array of choices on their unique menu! You’ll remember your meal here for years to come.
- Meg O`Malley`s. This Irish Pub has a distinct atmosphere. As you dine, enjoy the live music.
- Coasters Pub. This sports bar is a great place to go to catch the big game (or several games at once).
- Islands Fish Grille. Of course, a visit to Florida would not be complete without enjoying an evening of sea food. At this location, you’ll have your pick of dishes, and you’ll find that all of them are excellent.
- Bunky`s. This raw bar offers a number of excellent seafood options.
- Texas Roadhouse. Sometimes you just want a great steak. If that’s your situation, Texas Roadhouse won’t let you down.
- Bonefish Willy`s. Combine delicious seafood with a beautiful view of the Indian River. Add music to set the mood, and you’ve got Bonefish Willy’s.
- Lous Blues. If you don’t feel like a drive, you can just walk over to Lous Blues. You’ll enjoy casual dining, live music, and fun.
- The Tiny Turtle. If you have never had Caribbean food, give The Tiny Turtle a shot. You’ll be amazed!
- Barrier Jack’s. A quaint place that combines Mexican and American food, Barrier Jack’s is a good choice if you just want an informal bite to eat.
- Cuban Island Grill. Not only is it right across the street it is very good)